• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cutting Lenses - What Works

Stickyyyyyyyyy
Some code for #1 :smile:

Your pair ------------->>>>> Donor Lenses
Half X---------------
JulietDispatchJawboneSplit Jacket------
Mars---------------
PennyJawboneJulietSplit Jacket------
Romeo 1.0DispatchFast JacketJawboneTen X---
Romeo 2.0Half Jacket------------
Gascan SBatwolf------------
New Straight JacketTen X------------
OTTPlaintiff------------
Pit BossDispatchJawboneSplit Jacket------
SpliceTwenty XX (O-Matter)New Straight JacketStraight Jacket------
Split JacketJawbone------------
Stretchline TwitchGascan------------

What is that?

LOL, I didn't know when you quote the php you will see the table.
So what is that?
C&P the code into #1. I thought it would give a better overview.

i can confirm that fastjacketXL LENSES WORK FOR romeo1... barely squeezed it on there. dont know if normal shape will work? also i cut a pair of Five 1.0 lens from a jawbone lens.. obviously worked.. and we already know the juliet from jawbone (even vented works)

i can confirm that fastjacketXL LENSES WORK FOR romeo1... barely squeezed it on there. dont know if normal shape will work? also i cut a pair of Five 1.0 lens from a jawbone lens.. obviously worked.. and we already know the juliet from jawbone (even vented works)

Added.

Brip can you see what works for a mars?

Added.

Brip can you see what works for a mars?

off the top of my head im gonna go ahread and say a Dispatch would be perfect for a mars.. nice and large and fairly square so the center of focus would be pretty good for a round lens.

unfortunately my Mars is not with me right now. man, now that i can custom cut lenses, i am going crazy with multiple pairs for my Juliet and Penny's. its gettign out of control. good thing about pennys is that, if you mess up a juliet lens, you can just trim it smaller for the penny LOL

For Mars I would suggest a Plaintiff lens - dimensions 61x51mm

Latest Posts

Back