• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cutting Replacement Lens To Fit Penny?

big bopper

Oakley Expert
Yorkshire, UK
My Penny's have been retired but the Ruby Iridium lenses have seen better days and I'm reluctant to replace them with 3rd party lenses. Does anyone know if any of the existing line up of Oakley replacement lenses can be cut to fit Pennys?

Apologies if there is already a thread on this, I did have a search but nothing turned up..

lots can be cut to fit. Juliet is a prime candidate and anything with the same base curve. Penny is a tougher lens to do though

My Penny's have been retired but the Ruby Iridium lenses have seen better days and I'm reluctant to replace them with 3rd party lenses. Does anyone know if any of the existing line up of Oakley replacement lenses can be cut to fit Pennys?

Apologies if there is already a thread on this, I did have a search but nothing turned up..

ask this guy on ebay Chopshoppe55, he did my brother Penny lenses. My brother bought jawbone lenses to get cut......

Thanks for the replies everyone. jetta3381 - that was going to be my next question! Have sent a message to chopshoppe55. If anyone else knows someone who would be able to cut the lenses I would appreciate it.

Cheers,

Latest Posts

Back