• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cyber Sale 30% OFF

How was the lenses? Still looking for lenses to replace my mars but might have to experiment cutting lenses again.

They haven't shown up yet. Shipping info says they should be here Saturday though so I'll definitely let you know.

Any updates from OP or forum members on these lenses and their quality. Did anybody scoop them up on this sale?

Broke down and got a set of Black Iridiums for my eye jackets. All-in-all they are ok in a pinch. The thickness is right but they are flat. I mean they have the curvature of the frame and fit in the frame well but lack the original curvature of the original lens. When in the the eyejacket frame they just look flat, like a pair of safety glasses. Flat enough that I think I'm going to put my original scratched lenes back in.

The biggest difference between our lenses and the other guys is our Optical Quality and lens specs are identical if not better then Oakley brand lenses at a fraction of the price.

Broke down and got a set of Black Iridiums for my eye jackets. All-in-all they are ok in a pinch. The thickness is right but they are flat. I mean they have the curvature of the frame and fit in the frame well but lack the original curvature of the original lens. When in the the eyejacket frame they just look flat, like a pair of safety glasses. Flat enough that I think I'm going to put my original scratched lenes back in.

OP's typo: The biggest difference between our lenses and the other guys is our Optical Quality and lens specs are identical if not flatter then Oakley brand lenses at a fraction of the price. :wink:

Back