• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cyber Security - Be in the know

TheDukeOfIce

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Silicon Valley, CA
FYI - there has been a recent compilation of several of the largest data breeches over the years - released in a easy to consume format for bad actors.

Simply put - if you re-use email accounts and passwords, there is a high likelihood you might already be compromised.
Check your email accounts(s) here to see if you have already been compromised:

Pro tip(s):
Create a UNIQUE password for each and every web site or application you use.
Ensure your email account has 2SV (2 Step Verification) to dramatically reduce your risk profile.

Yea I saw this, I was aware of the previous breaches, one got me a couple of years ago. Luckily my email passwords were always different, otherwise I would have been really screwed. I use https://haveibeenpwned.com/, is that as good as spycloud?

Yea I saw this, I was aware of the previous breaches, one got me a couple of years ago. Luckily my email passwords were always different, otherwise I would have been really screwed. I use https://haveibeenpwned.com/, is that as good as spycloud?
Spycloud is a business that offers services that require up to date information, their customers are some Fortune 100’s, etc.
The other sites (like the one you listed) usually reference the “official” ones, of course, the open source community is also very active in that arena as well.

Spycloud is a business that offers services that require up to date information, their customers are some Fortune 100’s, etc.
The other sites (like the one you listed) usually reference the “official” ones, of course, the open source community is also very active in that arena as well.
Ohh just read the description, it’s to know if one of your employees screwed the pooch lol

Ohh just read the description, it’s to know if one of your employees screwed the pooch lol

You can use haveibeenpwned.com to search for corporate acct compromises as well. You just need to be able to prove you can control the domain. It will send an email verification code to postmaster@yourdomain.com, etc. I've leveraged it for our small company. Works pretty well, actually.

Back