• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cycling Helmets

IMG_8897.JPG

That's almost like snowboard goggle. I don't know much I would enjoy that set up. Of course that would feel different as a road biker. I pretty much am a mountain biker.

The integrated visor is for time trial/triathlon and not for normal road races. Might check them out (not the TT helmet) when they come out (depending on what discounts I'll get..)

February can't come soon enough. Highlight for me is the minimal padding. My Bontrager Ballista is probably as low-profile as things get, but I don't mind another option. Likely getting the 7, but I'm not sure how they think they can command $500 off the bat. I get that there's the lenses included, and MIPS, but it better come in cool colors.

All of a sudden the Paul Smith x Kask Protone isn't all that expensive.

February can't come soon enough. Highlight for me is the minimal padding. My Bontrager Ballista is probably as low-profile as things get, but I don't mind another option. Likely getting the 7, but I'm not sure how they think they can command $500 off the bat. I get that there's the lenses included, and MIPS, but it better come in cool colors.

All of a sudden the Paul Smith x Kask Protone isn't all that expensive.

For $500 it needs to have a Bluetooth speaker on it to play music. I fall off of my bike too much. Rarely do I hit my head, but sometimes I do. "Minimal"padding is not a selling point to me. I am not their target audience.

Back