• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cyclingtips Jawbreaker

Returning to a previous discussion in this thread, in which I described my experience with getting a replacement box for my CyclingTips Jawbreakers:
Cyclingtips Jawbreaker

As I described before, CyclingTips generously sent me a replacement box for free. However, at the time, I thought that CyclingTips customer service had not been very communicative, never acknowledging the problem or advising me that they had sent a replacement. But recently I have discovered that CyclingTips customer service was actually quite communicative. Unfortunately, I didn't see any of that communication until I completed my quarterly cleanout of my email inbox.
The reason I didn't see any of those emails is that CyclingTips customer service sent them from a return address called "Conversio" at "feedback.conversio.com", not from a CyclingTips email address. Apparently, in order to keep track of their communication with customers, CyclingTips sends customer service emails through a third party contact management company. The unfortunate side-effect is that the return address of the email is that of the contact management company, not CyclingTips.
I've contacted CyclingTips customer service to describe this problem. I wonder what the return address on their email reply will be?

Since receiving the Jawbreakers, I have placed several more orders from CyclingTips, and everything has gone smoothly, so I would not hesitate to recommend CyclingTips to anybody who is looking for cycling gear unavailable in the USA.

Back