• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cyclingtips Jawbreaker

I am tempted. $300 Canadian with free shipping doesn't seem like a terrible price.

The entire package is what makes it cool. Just the holder doesn't give you the entire collaboration between the two companies.

Oh I get it, I just can't ride with jawbreakers because of that bottom orbital frame, so I'd use the cool crankset stand for a pair of Radar right in the middle of the Radar case! The collaboration means nothing to me. I may get a pair of jawbreakers at some point just to have, not to ride with. :)

As a heads-up to anyone interested, I put this in my cart yesterday and today received a 10% discount coupon via e-mail if I buy before Oct. 20th. I am still on the fence. These aren't the style I would wear and I'm not sure if they will gain in any value down the road. Any thoughts or idea how many are being produced? I e-mailed to ask if I would get charged any extra tax, duty, etc. when they arrive but I didn't get a reply.

I have a 10% code that I got AFTER I purchased. Damn should have "carted" first.

If anyone is buying these I can hook them up with my code.

SMman - I asked them to put it cheaper on the Customs form. I'll let you know when they arrive if I got charged Customs. If they put full value on them it will definitely cost a chunk.

Latest Posts

Back