• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cyclops X-Metal/Titanium Penny

Also found this pic I had............these were on eBay a while ago...

22021330913_1e51d9ec62_o.jpg
$_57
Those are good looking lenses. Who made them?

I'd hazard a guess it was the same guy I gave you details of.......
I’ve been in contact with “the guy” he’s one of those that government is watching me type guys. I have about 50 percent of the information I need as far as what lense material and a few other details in order to have these lenses made. I text him 2 weeks later I might get a reply it’s been an on going 6 month process. I need to find what coatings and what coating company he’s using and the exact source he uses for his specific color of dye. This is driving me up a wall like you would not believe. I don’t want to give away to many more details but hopefully I can solve this mystery of how to make the blood red lenses and they actually look good.

Cool man. Yeah he was sketchy when I flake d to him too. Did you ever try to get in touch with Phillip Barber? He’s on here and he sent me an awesome pair for my Pennys. He’s considering making more for Juliets that I want. Giving him a poke about it might help get him to do it. If not, I bet he’d share his formula with you.

I too have been busy and may have found a solution. It could be considered a 'quick fix', however, we are just going to have to wait amd see. I have something I've ordered which I'm waiting to arrive. I shall then try and coat using the 'Colonels own special recipe'............

Last edited:
Cool man. Yeah he was sketchy when I flake d to him too. Did you ever try to get in touch with Phillip Barber? He’s on here and he sent me an awesome pair for my Pennys. He’s considering making more for Juliets that I want. Giving him a poke about it might help get him to do it. If not, I bet he’d share his formula with you.
I have searched for Phillip Barber & I couldn’t find him the only thing on him I can find is his YouTube video. If you want to team up and try to get him to make som lenses that would be great just shoot me a PM.