• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Daily Prizm Polarized Juliet Lenses (new w defect).

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello all! I can't believe what a knucklehead I am today! My loss is your gain on this item.
$85 DAILY PRIZM CUSTOM POLAR CUTS FOR JULIET!
While cutting a set of triggerman daily prizm polarized lenses to fit a Juliet frame I dropped left lens and scuffed it. Luckily scratch is in outer (temporal) region of lens.
So these are brand new with defects for sale folks. Right lens is perfect 10/10 never worn. Left Lens I'll call 8/10 because it's perfect except one place PICTURED.
FREE SHIPPING IN USA!
$25 FOR MOST INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS WITH TRACKING.
IMG_20160302_164436.jpg
IMG_20160302_164413.jpg
IMG_20160302_164344.jpg
IMG_20160302_164446.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Visible in use? Too bad I didn't know when you shipped mine, it would have been tempting to have 2 pairs like the OO BIPs you cut for me... ;)

I thought the same thing but I had already mailed yours! It's a pretty good scratch. Definitely visible but way off to one side. So not in view while driving. I'll do $105 for you and send first class mail if you'd like? So shipping is only $5. So sorry didn't mention it until yours were packaged up.

The best picture to see the scratch is picture #3. It's the left lens, but in the picture scratch is at the far right! Bump.

bump price drop

Status
Not open for further replies.