• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dallas O Hog's 3,000 hit I mean post haha

CONGRATULATIONS on reaching a milestone. This forum is a great family that is always willing to help people out. I am glad you have enjoyed your time here and your collection has certainly grown with AMAZING pieces.

Congratulations on the milestone! I hate you for having such wonderful stuff. Just kidding! I hate that we weren't able to meet up at the Vortex. But that'll be one day.

Nice collection and here's to the next 3000.

Congratulations on the milestone! I hate you for having such wonderful stuff. Just kidding! I hate that we weren't able to meet up at the Vortex. But that'll be one day.

Nice collection and here's to the next 3000.
I'll be back soon. We will coordinate

Congrats bro and nice collection! Thanks for all you do and everyone you help! I know many people appreciate you and your input! Much respect bro!! Keep it up!

Man, I somehow missed this thread until just now... :punish:

And to think, it seems just like yesterday I was embarrassing myself flaming a young punk with a "nobody" account selling overpriced, poorly-modded dead guy's glasses when you hit post 2000 and "worried" you'd get knocked back if the thread was deleted...:punish:(emoticon aimed at me, not you...)

Thank you for the pieces you've sold me; you've been a great guy to deal with and I've enjoyed our interaction here. Sorry you can't make the Luling meet up later this month but I hope we cross paths in the near future...:drinks:

Back