• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BestSunglasses4U - Confirmed Fake Oakleys

Páskuly Gyula

Oakley Beginner
Rohadtul csaló banda, megrendeltem tőlük néhány Oakley szemüveget tesztre, megígérték, hogy nagyon jó minőségűek, nagyon, de nagyon szemetet küldtek nekem!
Gondoskodás !!! Több webshopjuk is van !!!

Moderator note - Please use English, even if it isn't perfect @Páskuly Gyula

Translation -
Damn cheating gang, I ordered some Oakley goggles from them for testing, they promised they were very good quality, very but very trash sent to me!
Care !!! They have several webshops !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It says that they are fake
Like Tomcat said, it's in almost every description and in some of the product titles.

Example on the Holbrook ones :

It is Best place Buy Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Outlet,Our Company offer Sport,Active,Lifestyle Cheapest price Fake Oakley Sunglasses Polarized for men and women with high quality and Black Friday,Cyber Monday Active Price.We aim to be best dealer of replica Oakley Sunglasses,and keep you coming back for next time.All Fake Oakleys come with protect Cases,Cleaning cloth,Brand Card.All Orders will be shipped out in 24hours, and about 5-8 working days arrival to USA,UK,Canada,Australia and more.Free Return in 30 Days.
They also accept free returns, assuming they honor it.

Sorry bro I only speak America or Texan!
So can I. Only I speak American, not America.

486E754C-DD96-44A5-BDA4-C448D9A0E2D4.jpeg

They say they're fake/replica in the details. And you're never going to find a whole shop of Oakley for under 20 usd.

It should be expected that fakes or copies are going to be garbage especially when they ask for less than a gas station store.

Back