• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BestSunglasses4U - Confirmed Fake Oakleys

As if the quality on these luxottica oakleys aren't bad enough. I expect the fake to crumble when touched
They crumble when looked at in disgust :p

And it does seem true about post lux models, can be nice but might have to go thru a couple pairs before hitting one that's as decent as they can be given the materials used. Almost like the old Russian camera lens that sells as a 3 pack of the same lens because usually only 1 of 3 are good production.

If it wasn't for the lens they hold I probably wouldn't have bothered to start.

They crumble when looked at in disgust :p

And it does seem true about post lux models, can be nice but might have to go thru a couple pairs before hitting one that's as decent as they can be given the materials used. Almost like the old Russian camera lens that sells as a 3 pack of the same lens because usually only 1 of 3 are good production.

If it wasn't for the lens they hold I probably wouldn't have bothered to start.
There are still a few good ones. Radar EVs and Flak 2.0s are still excellent multi sport shades with replacement parts available. But as for the "performance lifestyle" stuff, the quality is lacking for sure.

This thread reminded me of the Oakley Expertise FB group where most of the members dont write on English and assume everyone there speaks and understand Portuguese :D

And this is coming from someone that English its not my first language.

Back