• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Damn!!! Lost A Pair!! Not Really Lost...they Were Found By Many Many Cars!!!

Went for a motorcycle ride with my GF friday night....just got bike together....GF was just amazing....went for a short putt. I have two pairs of clear polished Fuel Cells with non Oakley clear lenses for night riding, for me and her. Not real expensive but not cheap either, i took the purple Iridium lenses out and replaced them with Eyekon clears. Put a pair in my front pocket, my GF had hers on....as i accelerated, the wind lifted them right up and out of my pocket, bouncing off her knee and down the the heavily traveled 3 lane wide Foothill Blvd. This was at 8pm and i took a quick look, couldn't find them. Came back at 11:30 after dinner and ride....I found one ear stem arm. Nothing else.
Tim

Last edited:
This is my bike the next morning, i just finished it friday night to go out on.....I should name it Two Faced. It's subtle if you ignore the paint.....It's visually loud if you ignore the stealth black....lol.

IMG_4354.jpg

Thanks for letting me vent and if anyone has another pair of clear fuel cells, I'll buy them!!!
Tim

Last edited:
Ok now I understand why you would sell the Marlin... :)
The bags came out nice!

I thought i saw some at the ontario vault last weekend. I can call tomorrow and check if you want.

Back