• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Damn Man! :(

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
Fricken XX 24K (glasses and microbag only, lenses scratched) I was bidding on eBay went for $301 shipped. Are they really that expensive? Almost makes me want to give up entirely. :(

In my defense I already have another set of new 24k lenses and an extra XX box/coin. Plus I sold my other 24k's last month for $427 and missed them, so it's an easy $100 profit. Though if the frames are not in "excellent' condition as the seller said, I'm gonna bitch about it.

So does Oakley service the Twenty's at all? I keep seeing a bunch of them on eBay and have almost pulled the trigger on a couple of pairs, but don't want to if I can't get them fixed beyond the condition they are in.

In my defense I already have another set of new 24k lenses and an extra XX box/coin. Plus I sold my other 24k's last month for $427 and missed them, so it's an easy $100 profit. Though if the frames are not in "excellent' condition as the seller said, I'm gonna bitch about it.
So it was you? Jerk! LOL

So does Oakley service the Twenty's at all? I keep seeing a bunch of them on eBay and have almost pulled the trigger on a couple of pairs, but don't want to if I can't get them fixed beyond the condition they are in.
Yeah they still do.

Yes, they still have all replacement parts in stock, including stems, but even when they run out the flex couplers, washers, bolts, and rubber kit are all compatible with Juliet.

I've had the same issue. Out of all the X Metals, they look the coolest to me and I wanted to grab them first. Seems the Half X is my cheapest option though, which is sad

Fricken XX 24K (glasses and microbag only, lenses scratched) I was bidding on eBay went for $301 shipped. Are they really that expensive? Almost makes me want to give up entirely. :(

chances are is that the one that outbids you will also be in this forum.

edit: looks like i was right. lol