• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Damn Man! :(

chances are is that the one that outbids you will also be in this forum.

edit: looks like i was right. lol
Yeah with this hobby it just seems like there's two strikes against you right off the bat compared to the other stuff we get. Like it's such an uphill battle and on top of that it's ridiculously expensive. :(

Anything less than original retail ($375) should be considered a deal at this point. I wear my 24K the least out of my entire collection but not due to the discontinuance but just because I am not gaga about the look on me. They are iconic though...would never give them up again

Yeah with this hobby it just seems like there's two strikes against you right off the bat compared to the other stuff we get. Like it's such an uphill battle and on top of that it's ridiculously expensive. :(

yup, well said.

at least, on our "other" hobby, its just the freaking exchange rate! lol

makes me feel a tad better, seeing how i got my unopened pair for 400usd. i thought i paid over the odds, but these are wayyy too sweet. hope you'll find a pair soon dude, for a reasonable amount. =)

Well i just bought a pair of 24ks on ebay for 550 in mint condition .
Thats was the going price for the glasses here in sweden when they were in stores.
I know cus i just found a brand new pair of XX Ti02 s in a store here ,,, its cus of our damnd high taxes ...

makes me feel a tad better, seeing how i got my unopened pair for 400usd. i thought i paid over the odds, but these are wayyy too sweet. hope you'll find a pair soon dude, for a reasonable amount. =)
What's putting me off is I'm not even looking for brand new complete with box and coin. I'd be happy with a fixer upper and I can't even get my hands on one of those. I'd figure if I didn't go for new and complete I'd at least have a fighting chance but it appears I was wrong. :(

What's putting me off is I'm not even looking for brand new complete with box and coin. I'd be happy with a fixer upper and I can't even get my hands on one of those. I'd figure if I didn't go for new and complete I'd at least have a fighting chance but it appears I was wrong. :(

its hard to get a good fixer-upper 24k because 1 - most people would baby it, and 2 - if its beat up chances are you'll have wear on the gold parts and that isnt very easy to fix...