• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dan from Omaha/papillon.

Dan beers

I should Work at Oakley
Been collecting for years now. Started out at collecting ghost text. Now onto customs made by the great xman and Chris hardaway. And into collecting x metal now. First set I had was a first gen tio2 Juliet that I shouldn't have sold . Now just got a xmen xmetal xoo2785 with hardaway cut new ruby . And a xsquared carbon with dwp. Love them.

Been collecting for years now. Started out at collecting ghost text. Now onto customs made by the great xman and Chris hardaway. And into collecting x metal now. First set I had was a first gen tio2 Juliet that I shouldn't have sold . Now just got a xmen xmetal xoo2785 with hardaway cut new ruby . And a xsquared carbon with dwp. Love them.

Welcome to the forum! Xman and Chris are both awesome! And the X-Metal bug is definitely a slippery slope (in the best way possible ha!)

Thanks to the xman now have this awesome custom infinite hero cerakote. Cool glasses but to small. So my 6 year old daughter wears them.

KIMG1388.JPG