• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

    Register Today

    Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Dark Chrome Pro Racing Jacket

  • Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Looking for a frame with a no blemish finish.

Lenses are not a concern, as I will be getting custom cuts for them. Rubbers would be great, but are not required.

Thanks
 

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Black chrome or Dark chrome?
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Never heard of “ Dark Chrome “ and that finish isn’t listed on O Review.

How is it different ?

Any photos ?

Thanks my man !!!
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
Never heard of “ Dark Chrome “ and that finish isn’t listed on O Review.

How is it different ?

Any photos ?

Thanks my man !!!

Its listed under "pro racing jacket"

The black chrome was an athlete exclusive. The dark chrome was mass released
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
Its listed under "pro racing jacket"

The black chrome was an athlete exclusive. The dark chrome was mass released

Dark Chrome looks to be just fine.

Do you have one of those ?
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
Dark Chrome looks to be just fine.

Do you have one of those ?

No
 

Some people reacted to this post.

Similar threads

U
Replies
2
Views
423
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
1
Views
519
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
2
Views
693
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
0
Views
319
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
13
Views
2K
Username Hidden
U

Latest Posts

Top