• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Darker lenses similar to Prizm Trail?

Prizm trail and prizm deep water might be good bets. Just need to try on some lenses and see what works best for you. i also really like prizm dark golf. that might not be dark enough for you and will make you look dorky 😀.
Prizm Trail is very bright (and what he already complained about), and if you meant Trail Torch, it's only 1% darker.

Deep Water definitely going to be a bit darker, 12%, and it is a Rose base like the Trail, with the front definitely being more reflective.

Prizm Trail is very bright (and what he already complained about), and if you meant Trail Torch, it's only 1% darker.

Deep Water definitely going to be a bit darker, 12%, and it is a Rose base like the Trail, with the front definitely being more reflective.
Prizm field is what I meant, not trail. Good catch, thanks!

Prizm field is what I meant, not trail. Good catch, thanks!
True, Field is at 15% , similar color. They still show the eyes in some situations (mostly overcast days etc where there's more light able to reach around the side), but in sunnier times they're pretty much a mirror (trail lens, you're gonna see thru least one eye all the time even with direct sun).

1619617045731.png

1619617076209.png

If the Rose Base is the goal, probably the Deep Water you mentioned.

If he doesn't mind extra contrast and a tad different look, the Bronze base of the Rose Gold (because you can definitely see the eyes in Tungsten, and Rose Gold has a much more highly reflective front). It is somewhat funny that they didn't just happen to pick a rose base for "Rose Gold".

PS: I know the images above might be generated, but doing a basic google search shows very similar results in varying weather conditions.

Back