• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Dartboard Sunglasses: White Camo/Titanium, Berry/G30 , Pearl/Pink, Matte/Gradient

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Starting to clean up my collection by getting rid of some of my duplicates and these because my wife no longer wears the dartboards. Shipping to the USA is included, open to reduced prices for buying more than one. I do not have the boxes for these but will send in Oakley Microfiber Bag, Detail pictures of areas i call out to follow. I am very particular to my Oakleys and try to describe every last detail and typically hear that the glasses i have sold are better than expected/descriptions:

Disclaimer: I don't always answer back in 5 seconds but will respond in order. If my inbox fills up post here and I will respond in order. If i read " Whats the lowest you will let these go for" i will not respond, make an offer.

Dartboard: White Camo w/ Titanium Clear: Overall condition: 9.5 Asking: $150
- Outside rubber insert of left earstem is missing the corner
- Extremely minimum dots of what seem to be the film wore out, not sure how else to describe. Near where the earstems attach so no where near line of sight, not that i think you could notice anyway.
- Extremely light yellow tint to nosepads from aging and nothing else (i can include an extra set if you would like)

Dartboard: Womens Berry w/ G30: Overall Condition: 10 (womens because of the script 'Oakley' in the logo) Asking: $ 160
- No marks of any sort that i can see

Dartboard L: Pearl w/ Pink Iridium: Overall Condition: 8.5 Asking: $135
- Lens does have some light scratches on them, and a crack has initiated from the nose piece, ~ 1/4 of an inch
- You can notice the lenses if you put them on and move your head/eyes around while looking at a light but are still very wearable and some people won't even notice when wearing.

Dartboard L: Matte Black w/ Gradient Lenses: Overall Condition: 9.3 Asking: $135
- Again it appears that film has started to wear out from age. Dots all over the lens with a small scratch in the very lower left corner. The dots can't be seen when wearing only upon inspection. A couple of other very light marks on the lens. Excellent condition and nothing worse than you would expect from a Vault pick-up.
Dartboards.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
I know there is a Brazillian chicky who is in to Darts. Can't recal here name. Sorry. She might be interested, but then again its Brazil. I sent some minty copper pennies to Brazil, took one month to arrive but they arrived.

IMG_20190914_105844.jpg
IMG_20190914_105940.jpg
00003IMG_00003_BURST20190914110821_COVER.jpg
IMG_20190914_110920.jpg
IMG_20190914_111333.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Thank you for the brian clear.
You must have those women in your roladex....LOL
opps sorry, smart phone
certainl worthy🤫

Got the forum covered..... . nahh that's @cacatman :p

Username Hidden said:
Starting to clean up my collection by getting rid of some of my duplicates and these because my wife no longer wears the dartboards. Shipping to the USA is included, open to reduced prices for buying more than one. I do not have the boxes for these but will send in Oakley Microfiber Bag, Detail pictures of areas i call out to follow. I am very particular to my Oakleys and try to describe every last detail and typically hear that the glasses i have sold are better than expected/descriptions:

Disclaimer: I don't always answer back in 5 seconds but will respond in order. If my inbox fills up post here and I will respond in order. If i read " Whats the lowest you will let these go for" i will not respond, make an offer.

Dartboard: White Camo w/ Titanium Clear: Overall condition: 9.5 Asking: $150
- Outside rubber insert of left earstem is missing the corner
- Extremely minimum dots of what seem to be the film wore out, not sure how else to describe. Near where the earstems attach so no where near line of sight, not that i think you could notice anyway.
- Extremely light yellow tint to nosepads from aging and nothing else (i can include an extra set if you would like)

Dartboard: Womens Berry w/ G30: Overall Condition: 10 (womens because of the script 'Oakley' in the logo) Asking: $ 160
- No marks of any sort that i can see

Dartboard L: Pearl w/ Pink Iridium: Overall Condition: 8.5 Asking: $135
- Lens does have some light scratches on them, and a crack has initiated from the nose piece, ~ 1/4 of an inch
- You can notice the lenses if you put them on and move your head/eyes around while looking at a light but are still very wearable and some people won't even notice when wearing.

Dartboard L: Matte Black w/ Gradient Lenses: Overall Condition: 9.3 Asking: $135
- Again it appears that film has started to wear out from age. Dots all over the lens with a small scratch in the very lower left corner. The dots can't be seen when wearing only upon inspection. A couple of other very light marks on the lens. Excellent condition and nothing worse than you would expect from a Vault pick-up.View attachment 654097
chat

Status
Not open for further replies.