• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dartboards

View attachment 617192This is one of my passions, collection is growing slowly 🙏❤ Now I'm looking for a Pink Dartboard to buy!

Sorry for the weird filter I put on this but cant find the original picture. Here are my Dartboards. All the original colorways, just a few 1st gen and the rest 2nd gen.

From bottom bottom to top, left to right. Shadow camo/Grey (1st gen)----Honey/Bronze----Matte Black/Grey Polarized----Plasma/Gold Iridium (1st gen)----Berry/G30 Black Iridium----White camo/Clear Titanium Iridium----Tortoise/Bronze Polarized----Polished Black/Black Iridium----Polished Black/Black Iridium (L)----Matte Black/Black Clear Gradient----Tortoise/Bronze----Pearl/Pink Black Iridium

10151200_10152065817252849_554585861426625945_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the weird filter I put on this but cant find the original picture. Here are my Dartboards. All the original colorways, just a few 1st gen and the rest 2nd gen.

From bottom bottom to top, left to right. Shadow camo/Grey (1st gen)----Honey/Bronze----Matte Black/Grey Polarized----Plasma/Gold Iridium (1st gen)----Berry/G30 Black Iridium----White camo/Clear Titanium Iridium----Tortoise/Bronze Polarized----Polished Black/Black Iridium----Polished Black/Black Iridium (L)----Matte Black/Black Clear Gradient----Tortoise/Bronze----Pearl/Pink Black Iridium

View attachment 617810
Daaaaamn!
Very nice!

View attachment 617810
Hello, are these dartboards for sale?

Latest Posts

Back