• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

David Flores Artist

Jbsjames

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys, I've just bought a bnib pair of these, I know they are rare but not sure how many we're made ? And I got them for £125 delivered ? Is that a good price ???

As Jono said, they were recalled immediately after release so it's impossible to figure out how many are around. A few were sold, then some taken by employees at HQ and the rest were destroyed.

I believe (so I heard) that right before they released Oakley was told some information about Flores' past that forced Oakley to recall the pairs.

No one knows for sure how many were sold, as they were recalled almost immediately.

I am a little confused about Flores' recall. Which one was recalled, the brown or blue version or both? Were both versions release at the same time? It seems like the brown version came out first (in Japan?) and the blue version came second (in the USA), but the the brown version seems more rare than the blue version (which I believe is the one recalled). Was the brown version a limited run? Thanks for the help.

And to answer your initial question, £125 is a fantastic price for these. They usually go for around $500 USD (£325).

I will buy them from you for $126 :rofl:

I am a little confused about Flores' recall. Which one was recalled, the brown or blue version or both? Were both versions release at the same time? It seems like the brown version came out first (in Japan?) and the blue version came second (in the USA), but the the brown version seems more rare than the blue version (which I believe is the one recalled). Was the brown version a limited run? Thanks for the help.

You're right, the brown Flores was a Japan exclusive. I think being so, hence they seem more rare than the blue pair. If I rem, only 100 pairs of the brown were made, with a 50/50 split between orange and gunmetal icons. But with that said, there is no written confirmation abt this info.

I also just picked up a set of the who is this kid hijinx, does any1 have much info on these ? How's by we're made and how much would they go for these days ? Thanks guys

Back