• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Day Out With Your Oakleys

it really is whatever feels more comfortable to you. The only this i dont like about on top of the head is that the sweat, of just the hair marks, you have to clean them constantly

that's something that I've not thought off...but I'm seeing anything is better than having to force it into my jeans pocket...looks weired and I risk damaging it...I now only wear them while I'm driving..it just kinda got me thinking why didn't I realize I could just put it up or at the back of my head like rory...think coz he doesn't seems to wear them oaks much but just putting them at the back of his head...sponsor requirement I suppose...

It depends, if I have been running and I am going in somewhere I usually just put the very tip that goes behind your ear at my temple and have them hang there while I do whatever I need to inside. Otherwise I put them on top of my head, but like some have said it gets sweat marks on them.

Back