• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

DB Sez What?

I don't think any style is DBy, or any color way for that matter. There are styles and color ways that I don't like and even some I find ridiculous, but people should buy and wear what they like. I know that, personally, if someone thinks I am a DB because of the shades I wear they are probably not someone who's opinion I care much about anyhow.

Don't take it too seriously, its meant to be fun. I personally think there are clothes, eyewear, hats, cars whatever the case may be that present as being DBy. This does not mean the person themselves are a DB. It also does not mean they should stop wearing what they like. They should just know that most of the people view that particular style as being DBy. I am sure everyone in the world has worn something they love and everybody else hates or perceives as DBy. This is a just each persons personal opinion. But it cannot be denied, if a pair like the Oil Rig gets 80%-90% of the vote than whether you think they are DB or not, they probably are.

example: I venture to say that 80%-90% of the male population of the world think that Justin Bieber dresses, acts, and presents himself as a DB. I would also guess that Bieber himself thinks the way he acts and dresses is just fine and does not think of himself as a DB or at least presenting as a DB. But none the less Justin Bieber is a DB.

O.K. I am tired of typing DB

Oil rigs for me as well.

I rest my case.
Kimi-Oakley-Dispatch-2.JPG

Back