• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

DB Sez What?

Believe it or not this is the pair i am after now,i bought the matte white just to make this combo oops i hear the DB coming...lol.For me great pair, i think Herbs has the same combo :)

Maybe I just don't get the style. It's seemingly popular to have huge, blocky, flat brow, oversized shades.

I watched Hancock last night (Will Smith as drunk superhero) and the shades he wore were similar.

Yeah you are absolutely right,it is in fashion lately the oversized frames.They have the pros and cons

OTT for sure. But in terms of current offerings, I'd say probably Off Shoot or Oil Rig too, even though I wouldn't mind having a pair, especially the shadow camo. But anything white or clear, no matter the frame, is at the top.

I'll go there... Frogskins. Anyone that thinks they're some retro-cool fashionista with a penchant for "talk softly, wear a bright and highly reflective lens" wears Froggies.

Need to head this off later on with a poll, and maybe some finals to find the ultimate DB pair including colorway and lens combination!

Just wait until Douche Day. Are the rules set for white frames?

I recall a poll before the first contest.

Edit:
Or just go look at the Oakley Brasil facebook page. Goooood loooord. DB city.

Back