• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

DC area ( DC, MD, VA and beyond if you wanna come )

GamerGuySam

I should Work at Oakley
Annapolis
Everyone,

I have talked to several members of the site so far and here is the official post for the DC area meetup.

When: September 16th or 30th or October 14th ( time TBD as we get responses ill edit this )
Where: Oakley Vault - National Harbor ( Oxon Hill, MD )
What to bring: bring your oakleys that your wearing and and rarer pairs that people may have never seen in person before. ( we promise not to hit you with a stick and take them )

What can we do there: For starters we have an oakley vault, next we have a few attractions there lots of places to eat. Hell there is even a 6 flags 25 minutes away if your so inclined.

If there is something you want to do leave a message and we can do a vote for activities. I hope to see everyone there.

Last edited:
I edited it to be one of 2 days. The 30th poses an interesting challenge for me as well... people want me at renfest.

Everyone,

I have talked to several members of the site so far and here is the official post for the DC area meetup.

When: September 16th or 30th or October 14th ( time TBD as we get responses ill edit this )
Where: Oakley Vault - National Harbor ( Oxon Hill, MD )
What to bring: bring your oakleys that your wearing and and rarer pairs that people may have never seen in person before. ( we promise not to hit you with a stick and take them )

What can we do there: For starters we have an oakley vault, next we have a few attractions there lots of places to eat. Hell there is even a 6 flags 25 minutes away if your so inclined.

If there is something you want to do leave a message and we can do a vote for activities. I hope to see everyone there.
Sounds great but October 14th means I'm out. Prior obligation.

Back