• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

DD Ultrablend or Graphite black Cerakote Fuel Cell

grimm

Oakley Enthusiast
USA
My buddy recently got both of these but his wife got in the way of his happiness (his words, not mine LOL). He can only keep one and he is asking me which one do I want. He is selling it to me for what he paid for it. Both have BIP lenses. The icons on the cerakote one are nice.What does the hive mind think?

Just try harder there Becky

I actually Googled them... Ultrablend = meh! Looks too army camo-like to me and the ONLY time army camo should EVER be seen is if you're in the army serving! Civilians who wear camo look ridiculous and can IMMEDIATELY make a hot guy look like an idiot :)

It's not really a camo so much as a...almost snakeskin pattern- that's why I say it looks unique- because it's very much unlike other camo prints (both military and woodland) that Oakley uses. And I think camo works for certain men even outside those directly, currently or formerly military or LEO's but they have to be a certain type of men- country boys turncoated to urban/suburban sophisticated/educated elite like myself can't pull it off LOL

upload_2016-6-10_8-46-42.png

Latest Posts

Back