• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Alert!!!!!! Ending Soon!!!!

Coolluke

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys-there is a guy on Ebay who has a pair of Half-Jackets ending in 3 hours-only they are really Romeo 2s!
Currently at $67.00 with 3 hours left

auction # 260956702150 Good luck - there is currently 10 bids

Deal Alert

Damn it Luke, now my bid is going to get driven up....lol

No longer a SCORE for me I bet...lol

haha ...... sorry .....I would bid on it but I have a feeling 20 people are going to set up their sniper program for the last 10 seconds

If you find a good deal like this on eBay you shouldn't point people to it - if I was watching the listing and was hoping to get a good deal I'd be annoyed to see it posted in here.

In fact it's against forum rules:

4) Please do not post links to ebay, craigslist etc ads as it may create a bidding war between members. We understand that sometimes you may encounter a great deal on ebay that you would like to share, however by posting it, you may be taking away a good deal from someone who has been following an item. Feel free to post a link to a good deal that you find on an online shopping site. We all love saving money.

Understood-will keep that in mind in the future.

If you find a good deal like this on eBay you shouldn't point people to it - if I was watching the listing and was hoping to get a good deal I'd be annoyed to see it posted in here.

In fact it's against forum rules:

4) Please do not post links to ebay, craigslist etc ads as it may create a bidding war between members. We understand that sometimes you may encounter a great deal on ebay that you would like to share, however by posting it, you may be taking away a good deal from someone who has been following an item. Feel free to post a link to a good deal that you find on an online shopping site. We all love saving money.

Back