• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Deal Between Myself And Lawman0210

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I sold @lawman0210 an Infinite Hero Juliet and the transaction was flawless. Unfortunately they were stolen from his house, but nonetheless he was an excellent member to deal with and I won't hesitate to deal with him in the future, as long as he keeps his Oakleys secured of course. ;)

Some people reacted to this post.
Ohh that sucks! I can just imagine his frustration...

wait, so you can't just send him another one? :)

WTF that's been going around lately, that's unfortunately for him, stay safe peeps

I keep my cabinet locked FWIW but I've seriously been thinking of checking out if there's some kind of motion detector available on the market that can be linked to my cell and leave it inside the mega :)

Username Hidden said:
I keep my cabinet locked FWIW but I've seriously been thinking of checking out if there's some kind of motion detector available on the market that can be linked to my cell and leave it inside the mega :)

Try Netgear. My co-worker/friend uses it.

Username Hidden said:
I use an Insteon hub from Smarthome with motion detector. It will send me a text message and an email of the intrusion. I can also trigger other devices, for example a solenoid to the trigger of my shot gun.:hunter: I also have 24hr recording with a camera on my case with remote viewing from my cell, tablet and laptop. I installed new acrylic doors without locks. If someone wants in it the locks will not even slow them down.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I use an Insteon hub fro Smarthome with motion detector. It will send me a text message and an email of the intrusion. I can also trigger other devices, for example a solenoid to the trigger of my shot gun.:hunter: I also have 24hr recording with a camera on my case with remote viewing from my cell, tablet and laptop. I installed new acrylic doors without locks. If someone wants in it the locks will not even slow them down.
Wow. Great info thanks ! This is could possibly be an interesting discussion thread on the other side

Security tips, thoughts, suggestions and stories :)

Next time I will use Net-Glock

Del

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back