• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal of the century...my wife ROCKS

So I look on craigslist quite often and so does my wife.... She looked in the display case area the other night and saw what she thought was an Oakley case because my wife is cool like that .... I thought the price was too good to be true at $50 yes I said $50 ....well lo and behold with a few emails and a few phone calls I picked it up yesterday afternoon for $50 the steal of the century.... Oh yeah got a kitchen sink for $50 from craigslist a while back too..happy hunting

View attachment 168338

Well the door won't shut that's why it was so cheap, duuuuuhhh. It's obvious this case is of no use to you like that so I'll take your burden away. :spiteful:

So I see this style on E bay
Are they really worth $350 to $500
yes dep on condition and features a super clean with sundial and working light fixture plus mirrors is worth $500 esp if you find it in a shop and it has stands and boxes in the drawers.

Well the door won't shut that's why it was so cheap, duuuuuhhh. It's obvious this case is of no use to you like that so I'll take your burden away. :spiteful:
LOL good try it's in great shape it's my second one the door shuts just fine it's perfectly straight all the shelves are there and the locks work as I said before it was the deal of the century

Latest Posts

Back