• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Section Needed With Site Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
We need a "Deal Section" where we can list sites or stores to buy discounted stuff from.....I have a list of sites that I check often for some good deals on Oakley gear. Some of the sites have daily deals which run every 15 minutes or until they are sold out. Its a good place to pick up some deals especially if you just starting out or need some extra stuff. I have purchased from these sites and have never had ANY issues with them. The deal section can be broken down by sites/stores and we can post deals in sticky threads that can be updated with deals only. Then have separte thread for site or deal discussions.

I think this is an awesome idea :). I am going to launch this probably in the next 2 weeks. Then probably the DIY section another 2 weeks after that. I just try not to launch too many new areas at once, its better to launch one area, let it get settled before introducing another one. But I do listen and they are coming I promise :)

i think this is an awesome idea :). I am going to launch this probably in the next 2 weeks. Then probably the diy section another 2 weeks after that. I just try not to launch too many new areas at once, its better to launch one area, let it get settled before introducing another one. But i do listen and they are coming i promise :)

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a thought.........Will each forum have its own DYI? Or will we have a DYI forum section then break it down from there..... considering there is alot of different frames types....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back