• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal that went wrong - paid for sunglasses, didn't receive them - What are my options right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Felicia does?

@QLR1
Not even her.
uploadfromtaptalk1441379227829.jpg

This thread is full of disappointment.

Thread has been edited and is locked - a few points here:
  • It is against forum rules to call out other members for bad deals/complaints etc. If you have an issue please contact myself or another moderator to reach out and solve this. The approach of calling out other members publicly solves no problems. if the goal is to "Warn" other members, the feedback system solves this, and unlike this thread it will not float into oblivion after 2 weeks
  • F&F - This has been said several times. DON"T DO IT!! It is not only against forum rules, but also PayPal rules. Is he your friend? Is he your family?...Or is he a stranger on the internet you're looking to purchase something from? There is only so much the forum can do here , because at the end of the day it's up to you guys. All prices should be stated including PayPal fees - once again, stating F&F or "+3%" is against PayPal rules, and you are opening yourself to liability
  • I will be reaching out to the members mentioned to try to find a resolution and escalating appropriately
  • We always take these situations seriously, but let's remember there is only so much we can do. The forum is merely a platform to connect buyers/sellers etc., we are not involved in any of the deals, hence why we ALWAYS recommend PayPal!

Please feel free to message me with any suggestions, tips, or complaints on how to handle these situations. As you all know, we are always looking for feedback!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back