• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal that went wrong - paid for sunglasses, didn't receive them - What are my options right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry to hear about your problem with this particular member.

I am also waiting for a new pair of ice polarized lenses for Juliet from a deal in March with this same member. We had a big trade deal and this item was not in the package. He promised to send it to me. Waited for months and about a month ago, after numerous messages and text from me, he said he will give me a refund. Still waiting for that too. I no longer hoping getting the lenses or refund from him. I just have to write it off as a loss, there's a lot more great members to deal with in this forum.

He was also using another member's PayPal account. Found out about it when I bought something from this other member and noticed it looked familiar. Ask this other member, and I was told they are friends. I will try to ask him if he can help relaying your issue with Carlos.

Good luck to you!

This is very unfortunate and I feel bad that this happened here. Try exhausting all your options with PP and if you used your CC maybe you can file a claim with them too?

I expect this to be removed but ripping people off regardless of the circumstances is not acceptable .
image.jpg
Here's your Carlo's

this is my story regarding the famous carlos aka zerodosquince aka oakleyandi aka....(feel free to fill it out)

having first transaction for $850 and he still offering other items so it can shipped altogether so I sent another payment to him for $380 and for that he say want to give me bonus : juliet rubbers set (black&rootbeer) , 2 colorway juliet lenses at that time I feel being touched by an angel but still I paid for goods for both transactions
(I learn my lesson ,got burned for paypal F&F by two active and premium members here)

but for shipping I paid him in F&F and choose my shipping using trackable option (USPS Priority and insured)

and after that he shipped it for the next morning and to my surprise he give me the air mail tracking number , I still think postive and fast forward I waited for one and a half month and still the package never showed or appear on the website tracking (both USPS and local post office)

he only answer one or two for my messages and when I start filling dispute to paypal he appears and said to hold but I still going with the claim and after that he start to threathening want to calling out my name here in the OF and calling me stole his package.

I lost my shipping fee due to paypal F&F also the exchange rates from the paypal refund which is sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back