• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Deal THread Between BriP And Crailtap25

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
im really liking how the violet goes with the antifreeze!

Yea, it looks sharp...

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
thanks Peeza, im really liking how the violet goes with the antifreeze!

The violet on the anti-freeze remind me of the Joker, from Batman - looks good ...

Username Hidden said:
The violet on the anti-freeze remind me of the Joker, from Batman - looks good ...

Same. They scream joker but I didn't think a violet lens would look good in them but I'm shocked to say they do. Although I think ruby or black iridium look best in the antifreeze frame

Username Hidden said:
Although I think ruby or black iridium look best in the antifreeze frame

I have 2 pairs of Antifreeze, 1 has black iridium and 1 has 24k. 24k looks the best in my opinion, but I will be swapping violet iridium for the blacks now.

The violet in the anti freeze is fantastico!

Username Hidden said:
Same. They scream joker but I didn't think a violet lens would look good in them but I'm shocked to say they do. Although I think ruby or black iridium look best in the antifreeze frame

Username Hidden said:
I have 2 pairs of Antifreeze, 1 has black iridium and 1 has 24k. 24k looks the best in my opinion, but I will be swapping violet iridium for the blacks now.

Username Hidden said:
The violet in the anti freeze is fantastico!

haha thanks guys! my first frogs and already inventing rad colorways.. that you guys actually like! im honoured

hey where is crailtap? he's MIA for a few days now..

here's a PW photo lol.
6809748961_e6d0915bfb_b.jpg

and also,
6809890513_51d0edbb82_b.jpg

Its kinda growing on me...

anyway, managed to contact crailtap, we have agreed to a partial refund for the damages on the frame.

Crailtap, if the updates arent working again, please check your inbox - sent you my email address for that refund we agreed on. thanks!

PM sent back.. Paypal is really annoying me lately.. even more than the usual. They cant confirm my bank account for some reason (called multiple times), and you can only send refunds with funds in your account (cant use my paypal credit card for some reason). The only solution is for me to sell something, which i did, and should have the funds today or tomorrow for your refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.