• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Thread Between Me And Damanx

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

i traded a pair of plasma/ice juliet with additional cash on top for his romeo frame.

i will be shipping tomorrow(08-06-2012) a pair of plasma/ice juliet and he would ship his romeo frame when he receive the juliet. and when i receive the romeo i will wire him the additional cash.

Some people reacted to this post.
Damn you.

Looking forward to having another set of Juliets, especially since I am not using the Romeos. I will be able to retire the Juliets that I inherited without adding further wear to them.

Username Hidden said:
Looking forward to having another set of Juliets, especially since I am not using the Romeos. I will be able to retire the Juliets that I inherited without adding further wear to them.
same here bro, i need another one so the romeo i have can rest from being worn most of the time.

Unfortunately, the pair that I inherited, I goofed one night. On my way to work, I left them on top of my truck. They fell off very close to the house, and I did get them before they were a victim of a tire, but not without a little road rash on the top part of the frame. At least I did not lose them.

juliets have been shipped this morning. it'll be there by wednesday. sent u a pm for the tracking info

Got them and they are excellent. The Romeo frames are on the way! Tracking info pm'd.

got the romeo frame. money sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.