• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hope you can show off the Duc's in your new case. Thanks again, an enjoyable transaction.

U

Username Hidden

There's a lot of room in this case, so the Ducati's get their own shelf for the time being. I normally wouldn't have a lot of that stuff in there (boxes, watches, etc...), but I needed to fill some of that space with something. That stuff will slowly come out as I get more things to put in there. I think it looks ok though. The Ducati's are freaking awesome! Thank you!

IMG_3242.jpg
IMG_3243.jpg

Username Hidden, Username Hidden and Username Hidden
U

Username Hidden

I missed this one. Looks awesome. Case looks great, clean not to cluttered like mine.

Username Hidden
U

Username Hidden

I missed this one. Looks awesome. Case looks great, clean not to cluttered like mine.
Thanks! The case looks quite a bit different now. Since the pic in this thread I've added 4 more XS. I was finally able to complete the full SKU collection, added my version of the XS Ichiro, and also an extra Polished/VR28 because they are so dang nice. I also added an R1, Half-X, and a Juliet. It still looks pretty clean, but not quite as empty as this pic from a couple of months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads