• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Deal thread between myself and Oakley-olic

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Deal thread for trader feedback. That's all!

Some people reacted to this post.
Hope you can show off the Duc's in your new case. Thanks again, an enjoyable transaction.

There's a lot of room in this case, so the Ducati's get their own shelf for the time being. I normally wouldn't have a lot of that stuff in there (boxes, watches, etc...), but I needed to fill some of that space with something. That stuff will slowly come out as I get more things to put in there. I think it looks ok though. The Ducati's are freaking awesome! Thank you!

IMG_3242.jpg
IMG_3243.jpg

I missed this one. Looks awesome. Case looks great, clean not to cluttered like mine.

Username Hidden said:
I missed this one. Looks awesome. Case looks great, clean not to cluttered like mine.

Thanks! The case looks quite a bit different now. Since the pic in this thread I've added 4 more XS. I was finally able to complete the full SKU collection, added my version of the XS Ichiro, and also an extra Polished/VR28 because they are so dang nice. I also added an R1, Half-X, and a Juliet. It still looks pretty clean, but not quite as empty as this pic from a couple of months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.