• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Thread Between Uluahunter And Juarez7514

Killer watch, I have one myself that is one of my daily's and I love it. Supposed to be getting the 10th Mountain one too, which is one I kick myself for getting rid of the first time I had it...A friend really wanted it so I hooked him up.

I picked up two of his red dial's. Can't wait for them to get in! how long was shipping?

Nice! I saw him post those...man, I wanted one bad! I guess I'll have to catch the next round, lol. Shipping wasn't too bad, from Cali to Hawaii took a little less than a week, I think. It usually takes an extra day or two compared to shipping in the Mainland. Post pics when you get them. Oh, and let me know if you want to let one of those go anytime in the near future, lol!

Killer watch, I have one myself that is one of my daily's and I love it. Supposed to be getting the 10th Mountain one too, which is one I kick myself for getting rid of the first time I had it...A friend really wanted it so I hooked him up.

Mahalo Doc! So you were able to grab a 10th MD, nice! Your friend scored thanks to you! That one's on my wish list too.

He's been great to deal with for me too! I picked up the black holeshot from him and like it so well I bought a 10th mountain and red one from him too. Should be here first of next week :)

Back