• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Thread Between Uluahunter And SpliceD

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Picked up a aluminum Oakley display stand from Damon (SpliceD). Great deal, and he even went above and beyond to upgrade shipping out of his pocket to help me. Mahalo Damon, love the stand!

Some people reacted to this post.
You're welcome, Brant. Good doing business with you!

Those aluminum stands are not OEM, made in china! JK nice pickup Brant!

Username Hidden said:

LOL, your funny pare ahaha. I'm meeting Damon tonight to trade for one of those aluminum stands too! its ok the 3-tier i'm giving him is made in the Philippines :) HAHAHA

Username Hidden said:

LOL! What's not made in China?!?! Mahalos Rob, I'm happy with it. I finally have something nice to display my collection on...one at a time, LOL!

Username Hidden said:
LOL! What's not made in China?!?! Mahalos Rob, I'm happy with it. I finally have something nice to display my collection on...one at a time, LOL!

Very nice. Which aluminum stand is it? Like on of the nose hanger ones that came in single and two tier of the larger single ones that keep the legs out?

I believe the one I have is the "Jewel" stand. It's a single tier without the riser bar on the back.

Username Hidden said:
I believe the one I have is the "Jewel" stand. It's a single tier without the riser bar on the back.

something like this?

IMAG0155.jpg

Latest Posts

Back