• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Deal thread long overdue for many people, take a look if we've dealt in the last few months!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys sorry for my lack of feedback exchanges, I just got a new laptop and have some time to make this thread! Some of these deals go back a good 4-5 months and again, Im sorry!! All of these deals were super smooth whether i was buying, selling or trading and I would gladly deal with any of you again at any time. Instead of finding the old threads im consolidating my deals into this one thread so everyone can see how awesome you all are. Please give me some time to leave all the feedback and please leave honest feedback for me in return.

ThisGuy: sold an R1
Godzen: sold a juliet
Patrick: sold emerald juliet lenses
Lamsouth: sold some fly holbrooks to
Rightcoastnj: traded brooks for a jup squared
Dr.Chop: had a custom jawbone painted and lenses cut
Makeemsayunhhh: bought blacklight frogs
Ausoakley: traded ducati t-shox
Qtrain23: bought a Mars!
Meyer: traded vr28bip juliet lenses for bip lenses
Aubarnar: bought blacklight frogs
Mercbezerk: middleman for craftsman garage rock purchase
Khyber: bought IH juliet!
DJHyper: quite a number of deals!; bought brook lenses, jupiter carbon, traded glasses, bought more brook lenses, sold holbrook lx (2), probably more im forgetting.

If i forgot anything please pm me. Thanks bros and ladies!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Dropped my quota'd max of 12 feedback yesterday to most of you guys, I'll do the rest tonight after the 24 hour period ends.

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back