• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Thread: Myself And Oakleyandi

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I received a VERY unexpected, yet welcome, offer via PM recently from Carlos (oakleyandi) for his set of Romeo 1.0's We have mailed eachother back and forward and over time have come up with an agreement. Here's the deal:

My LNIB Custom TF3 Gascan and US$400 (gifted via PayPal) for his NIB X-Metal/Black Romeo 1.0

Note for Carlos: Payment has been sent and the TF3 Gascan's have been posted out! Shipping Internationally from Australia to the U.S. with a tracking number can only be done using the express option here and is excessively expensive ($50+) therefor I have used regular post. DO NOT WORRY as this is the same method I have used in the past for other forum members (yoshi, qtrain, kenneth) and everything has gone smoothly. Estimated arrival times have been 7-10 days of posting.

Carlos has been a pleasure to deal with and is straight up kind of guy! He was even kind enough to hold onto the Romeo's until I collected my funds together, something he definitely didn't have to do and I am much appreciative! I look forward to receiving the sunglasses as this will be my X-Metal GRAIL! Thanks again Carlos, you are a LEGEND!

Some people reacted to this post.
I'm looking forward to my first Romeo 1 as well. I guess he had two pairs. :big_boss:

yep, one mine the other borrowed from my cousin!!! hahahaha!!! so, please no misunderstanding

That smiley face was called big boss. Made more sense before I watched it. Anyway, I've wanted an R1 for so long, thinking of selling two at the same time is crazy.

Big Boss, has two nib romeo 1's.... nevermind.

:closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back