• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Thread: Rubyskull & Mickle

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I know our fellow forum member, Rubyskull, has been on an epic mission to hunt down all of the Ichiro Juliet's for quite some time now. While I have been following his journey, but having not been able to help, I have finally decided to partake and give a lending oakleyforum hand, in the form of a trade for a pair he is in need of!

So here's the deal:

I will be trading my LNIB 1st Generation Polished/Blue Serialized Ichiro Juliet's for his BNIB Warranty X-Metal Romeo 1.0

The condition of my Ichiro's are MINT. They are absolutely flawless and as tight as can be! The only reason they are not being sold as "BNIB" is because I have worn them on 2-3 occasions. They are complete with box, coin, spare t-shox/nose pads, microfiber bag and associated Oakley paperwork (basically everything that comes with them when purchased new)

Included with Rubyskulls Romeo 1.0 frame will be the box, coin, microfiber bag, blue aftermarket Evolenses, spare rubber kit (nose pads, t-shox, red ear socks and upper & lower gaskets) and an additional $30 to compensate the fact there are no original black lenses.

I hope Rubyskull enjoys these as they were one of my very first X-Metal purchases and I am/was very attached to these. I know how much he wants to complete his Ichiro collection tho and I'm sure he will appreciate them more than me.

By the way Rubyskull, if I've left anything out please let me know! :cool:

Some people reacted to this post.
Wow! grats to the both of you!

You made the all story pretty clear
Thanks for the enormous help

$30 payment received. Thanks Martin. Will be posted as soon as I get to the post office!

Hey Martin. Just letting you know that I posted out the Ichiro's not long ago. Should take approximately 7-10 days to reach you. I also used an excessive amount of bubble wrap in order to prevent any damage to the original box!

Username Hidden said:
Hey Martin. Just letting you know that I posted out the Ichiro's not long ago. Should take approximately 7-10 days to reach you. I also used an excessive amount of bubble wrap in order to prevent any damage to the original box!

Ah bubblewrap, the first line of defence against Australia Post handling

Username Hidden said:
Ah bubblewrap, the first line of defence against Australia Post handling

In this case, the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th.... etc etc!! I reckon she'd have 10+ layers on this thing. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.