• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Deal with several people (Dallas O Hog, IH, mopiko, and Dconn)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

As mentioned in the title... Recently had an awesome deal with @Dallas O Hog for a LNIB x-metal vault (would've easily called 'em BNIB).
Green Ichiro rubbers from @mopiko... Still deciding on where to use blue rubbers :p
5.jpg

Also had an amazing deal with @DConn for polished XS... I've been waiting to get my hands on these for a long time :)
Replaced the lenses with chrome polars from @InfiniteHero. This thing looks gorgeous! :D Almost had a hernia trying to replace the lenses but it was well worth it LOL! Just waiting for my flex couplers to arrive and this thing will be tight as brand new!

9.jpg

Overall a very happy camper! Thanks a lot guys! :)

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Need Blue Rubber Kit????? Got a full Juliet One I need to move, make me an offer if you do sir

Username Hidden said:
Need Blue Rubber Kit????? Got a full Juliet One I need to move, make me an offer if you do sir
I actually have a set and still deciding on where to use them :) but thanks for the offer!

I've finally decided to use my blue Ichiro rubbers :) Thanks to @mopiko of course! Had to trim the earsocks a bit but well worth it! :)
10.jpg

11.jpg

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Oooo..is it a snug fit? never tried to trim though
I'd say the fit is snug enough to almost perfect... It's just that the socks are a little long so a trim should be good. When I trimmed it I cut it from the end closer to the orbitals so that the other end still looks like OEM. It was a scary experience though trimming OEM rubbers especially if you have OCD like me :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back