• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dealing with people on Mercari.

Has anyone had a lot of issues lately on Mercari with sellers cancelling? It’s happened to me a few times the past couple weeks. I don’t think Mercari should leave the item up as sold. I think someone is going in and contacting the selling and snaking by offering more, since Mercari seems to be one of the only places left to find a steal on Oakley stuff. I recently had someone try and snake a deal on OfferUp a few weeks ago too.

Last edited:
Has anyone had a lot of issues lately on Mercari with sellers cancelling? It’s happened to me a few times the past couple weeks. I don’t think Mercari should leave the item up as sold. I think someone is going in and contacting the selling and snaking by offering more, since Mercari seems to be one of the only places left to find a steal on Oakley stuff. I recently had someone try and snake a deal on OfferUp a few weeks ago too.

It happens on all those sites constantly. They don’t care about it or they would take measures to stop it from occurring.

Back