• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deals in the great white North.. ( can)

Dusty78

Oakley Beginner
So I see alot of options for South of the border. Various websites , And sign up for the notification website stuff

But what about us Canadians.. ??

Sport Check and Sports Experts sometimes have sales to clear out inventory, especially when the seasons are changing and they want to put out snow goggles instead of sunglasses.

Honestly though, the BEST deals are in-store at an Oakley Vault. I haven't been to the Toronto one which would be the nearest one to Windsor. I've been to the Montreal and Ottawa ones and they're fantastic. Their clearance displays have some real deals, and they often have deals intended to move stock ie: buy any one pair, get a clearance item at 50% off sticker price. If you buy strategically, you can save yourself or a friend a lot of money. If you find a clearance item that has interchangeable lenses for example, you can buy a regular pair and the 50% off the clearance item often makes them cheaper than buying the lenses alone.