• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Death and taxes

• Thread starter Deleted member 34744
  • Start date
That and self important self righteousness, accompanied with self professed all knowingness.
You mean Individualism? The very thing that big government hates. They don't want the little guy to get ahead so they make people who are more conservative seem "literally worse than Hitler". Just say what the status qou is and the leftist mob rule won't try to ruin your life.

I agree. We’ve had many democratic presidents and have survived. 2024 will be an interesting race, though. (I guess they all are, however)
I guess you haven't heard of agenda 21 if you really think there's gonna be a 2024 election. If Trump loses in supreme court you can pretty much kiss your butt good bye. The great reset really is imminent. They were gonna ease the public into it "peacefully" but due to Trump bringing down the whole system they had to speed everything along. That vaccine will certainly come with a micro chip as well. When that happens it time to get out of dodge for a much simpler life off the grid.

I guess you haven't heard of agenda 21 if you really think there's gonna be a 2024 election. If Trump loses in supreme court you can pretty much kiss your butt good bye. The great reset really is imminent. They were gonna ease the public into it "peacefully" but due to Trump bringing down the whole system they had to speed everything along. That vaccine will certainly come with a micro chip as well. When that happens it time to get out of dodge for a much simpler life off the grid.
You’re quite comical...I like it.

You know, can probably melt down any xmetals you have and make tiny little hats to protect you from the Evil Empire... 🤷🏻‍♂️

We’ve already got a “ Q “ on The Forum in @QLR1 and he’s a beloved contributor.

Back