• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Death oakley's?

lol how so?

It was at the beginning of my "neverending" house renovation and during the time when I was basically emptying out my whole house of anything valuable and moving in tons and tons of stone and tile and stuff.

He just looked around and was like "are you insured for all this stuff?" I looked at him and go "for what stuff?" He proceeded to yell at me about what happens if my house burns down and all this stuff is in it and I'm so screwed out of everything and how I'm making all these modifications to the house and they would only rebuild it back to stock if I don't insure it properly and I'd lose money on everything I've collected that is in the house. Needless to say I looked at him and said to him "you are seeing HUGE dollar signs on this policy, aren't you?" He smiles back with his nice evil smile and said "yes I AM!"

So before he let anything leave the house or come in he spent DAYS here inventorying EVERYTHING coming and going so he could get market values on all this stuff and insure it properly. I think he regretted starting the process cause it was a huge headache for him.

Don't ya just LOVE run on sentences? :p

Back