• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dec 4th...today is the day, who's all going to their local O store tonight?

I just went to see some of the newer lenses in person, and to say hello to some of the staff I grew to know so well. Frank...some seem to know you rather well "The FMJ guy". lol I did a little shopping, not much. They still had some Big Taco lenses...but I all ready got all the polarized stuff so....eh. I had fun with the water and granola bars.

I just went to see some of the newer lenses in person, and to say hello to some of the staff I grew to know so well. Frank...some seem to know you rather well "The FMJ guy". lol I did a little shopping, not much. They still had some Big Taco lenses...but I all ready got all the polarized stuff so....eh. I had fun with the water and granola bars.
Yeah. I've found out I'm kinda known across quite a few stores across the country. :p

I happened to buy an FMJ or 2 or 3 or so.

Rumor has it there are other things with regards to me being the topic of discussion when it comes to O. ;)

Yep...as soon as I started talking X-Metal, Forums, Watches. "Do you know Frank"? lol Especially....ugh, what's his name down in Bridgewater. Ryan...Brian? His GF works at Garden State....he mentioned you before. I must have spent almost 2 hrs. talking to him about motorcycles, watches, guns, etc. He was really nice enough to give me his own PERSONAL wooden box for my MM watch. One hell of a guy. And Kaitlyn, she is ever so sweet. She hooks me up big time whenever I'm there.

Our store had a DJ, lots of free water and I left with some cool stuff:
20151204_211008.jpg

Went back today to see some more lenses...I got hooked up big time! Got 2 free cases and 3 micro cloth cases. All US flags...sorry @STavros, no Greek ones!! Not gonna get into details, but it's good to be nice to the staff...there are allowed to use their 70% discount on X amount of items until the year is up, they don't carry over like vacation days at work. So @STavros lmk if you found that thing you are looking for...I msy be forced to get one similar if it's 70% off!!!!!

Also had one more Flak Jacket 2.0 custom made for me there with another black polished frame but with fire iridium lenses and an extra set of ice iridium lenses...paid off, they gave me so much free stuff. Not to mention the TWO WHOLE bottles of water they still had left! lol

Back