• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

'DECIDED' =] (Formerly: "If you could have one Oakley watch")

I like the MM red dial..it is the most appealing to me..but there could be a better oakley watch in terms of functionality..

I have a D1, Judge 1, TBII, TBI, MM, HP, detonator, and 12 Gauge Carbon. I would say my favorite would be my HP or 12 Gauge. They just fit so nice and look amazing. Don't get me wrong I love my TBII but I'm just always scared I'm going to scratch it or something when I wear it.

If the TB II is not an option for you, I would go with the Hollowpoint. Out of all my watches, the TB II is my favorite by a long shot. Not only is it a true automatic, it screams Oakley. It is all I could ever ask for in a watch. Automatic movement, carbon fiber, and titanium, blended to perfection to create the most badass watch I've ever seen. Even if I owned an FMJ, the TB II would be my most favorite watch. I think you should make the TB II an option ;).

Thanks to all who replied... I was leaning towards the HP, but crossed paths with a GMT at a good price so I got both:

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/hp-gmt.38292/

I will keep an eye out for a TBII in the future if the price/trade is right, just not holding my breath on that one as it would have to be the right piece at the right time. ;)

The perfect solution - get them both! Nice. Congrats!

I like the gearbox, titanium edition. If only it had a metal band, it would make it that much more epic. But the unobtanium band is extremely comfortable and lightweight. The carbon fiber dial and the titanium case just work together and I think its quite perfect. The pictures online do not do this watch justice. You have to see one and wear one in person. Its subtle, but when you really look at it you can admire the design. I get compliments, although not as much as the minute machine I used to have since that one just screams for attention. I wear it daily and its somewhat limited production so its still a collector's piece I'd say.

I had a minute machine, black dial, but sold it because I dont wear it only daily basis, I think its more for dressy occasions. Also I was afraid the clasp would break anytime without warning, happened once before (theres a post on here for that)

I like the gearbox, titanium edition. If only it had a metal band, it would make it that much more epic. But the unobtanium band is extremely comfortable and lightweight. The carbon fiber dial and the titanium case just work together and I think its quite perfect. The pictures online do not do this watch justice. You have to see one and wear one in person. Its subtle, but when you really look at it you can admire the design. I get compliments, although not as much as the minute machine I used to have since that one just screams for attention. I wear it daily and its somewhat limited production so its still a collector's piece I'd say.
I've been wearing the Ti Gearbox for a while, and really like the subtlety.
Still deciding if I should "upgrade" to the automatic that I got.

Back