• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Decided To Pack It All In & Donate The Lot Away...

I set out what I wanted to accomplish and collected every single pair I was after. Now the thrill is gone and it's time to move on to a different project.

I've decided to donate my entire collection to the Salvation Army. Goodbye Oakley... It was fun while it lasted.
You could've donated it to me! Would've been easier and more charitable ;)

Glad to see so many of you were not fooled by this thread posted in the spirit of April Fools Day, but man, was my inbox filled with requests to take my collection off my hands.

I can appreciate everyone's love of the brand and naturally the opportunity for a free pair or two.

I can honestly say that my collection is not going anywhere anytime soon, but should I decide otherwise, I know who to contact.

Glad to see so many of you were not fooled by this thread posted in the spirit of April Fools Day, but man, was my inbox filled with requests to take my collection off my hands.

I can appreciate everyone's love of the brand and naturally the opportunity for a free pair or two.

I can honestly say that my collection is not going anywhere anytime soon, but should I decide otherwise, I know who to contact.
I knew it! :hunter:

Latest Posts

Back