• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Decided to sell please close

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the prices? Forum rules, you must price the things you put up for sale.

Some people reacted to this post.
I'm trading not selling.

He wants a Tron PB for all this loot.

Username Hidden said:
I'm trading not selling.
Sorry dude. Miss read the title. Apologies. I just saw the Juliet polarised ice lenses and got oakleyized.:rolleyes:

No worries. Unfortunately the ice lenses aren't polarized. I wish they were. They were custom cut from a Flak Jacket XLJ lens.

Username Hidden said:
No worries. Unfortunately the ice lenses aren't polarized. I wish they were. They were custom cut from a Flak Jacket XLJ lens.
Arghhh. Good luck with the trade Brian. Have to keep looking for my Ice P lenses. :slow:

Thanks @NuttyOAK13Y. I think it's going to be tough to get the trade but hopefully there's someone out there that's willing to trade for this haul!

Username Hidden said:
Thanks @NuttyOAK13Y. I think it's going to be tough to get the trade but hopefully there's someone out there that's willing to trade for this haul!
I think its a bloody good trade! I think you are offering too much meself. Good luck though B.

Hopefully someone out there with the Tron PB thinks like you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.